MRGOULD nos cuenta la actulidad de FNM

Sunday, November 2, 2008

CUCKOO FOR CACA



Don't look at me

DON'T YOU FUCKING LOOK AT ME!!

Blood...! Your precious blood!

What have you done to his eyes, you maniacs!?



The horseman was a Hessian mercenary sent to the shores by German princes to keep Americans under the yoke of England. But unlike his compatriots, who came for money, the horseman came for love of carnage


The Horseman comes...


And tonight he comes for you.




Flashback

The dolls, the hide and seek

We dreamed of better things

In the tall weeds

I rolled with you

Flashback

Silhouette of the memory

You're eyes are getting heavy

And when I speak

You sleep on cue

3, 2, 1

This is no dream! This is really happening!

THE AIR-CONDITIONED NIGHTMARE


Inside of me today
There is no one
Only asteroids and empty space
A waste

...they're looking through the windows at me...

Get me out of this air-conditioned nightmare. Rots your brain just like a catchy tune, yeah.

YOU will HATE life MORE than LIFE hates YOU

Happiness is your illness in an air-conditioned nightmare ...Burn all your mementos of me... Walkin' on air, up from the wheelchair I'll find the suicide that I deserve.Walkin' on sand forgotten where I am.But it's so comfortableHere in the sun... I only see rainbowsNow that the bandages are goneThrough my window, there... From the skyscrapersDown to the submarinesBirds and fairiesSanctuariesAtop the rolling hills of hell These words are sledgehammers of truth that pound the iron heart of sin Bloody smilingVandalizing My wet dream is drying up... Where's my rainbow?Where's my halo? There's my halo!

Goodnight sweet prince...

may flights of devils wing you to your rest

Do you know what the most frightening thing in the world is?

It's fear.

So I did something very simple… Very simple. When they felt the spike touching their throat and knew I was going to kill them, I made them watch their own deaths, I made them see their own terror as the spike went in, and if death has a face: they saw that, too… but not you. I promised I’d never photographed you... not you

1 comment:

furgoner said...

es dificil de escuchar
pero la experiencia es inolvidable

saludos